Saturday, March 16, 2019

21-Day Keto: Day 10

Got to have 3 fillings at the dentist's office this morning, woo-hoo!  That delayed lunch a bit because I needed to wait until my face stopped being weird in order to eat.  And then even once I de-numbified a bit, my jaw was super-sore, because one of the teeth they were working on was #17 (aka the very back bottom molar).  So I could only open my mouth juuuuuuuust wide enough for a small piece of chicken at a time. It took me about an hour to eat my lunch.  Good times.

Breakfast: raspberry coconut muffin, soft boiled egg, 1 strip bacon, coffee with the last of my DIY creamer.  Lil' Man ate one of the muffins this morning too and told me it was "yummy". So apparently the texture didn't bother him at all, as long as he was eating something that looks like cake.

Derpy breakfast face.

Lunch: Leftover chicken pizza bake and a Gatorade Zero (Glacier Cherry, which is THE BEST and ONLY good flavor of Gatorade.)
Dinner: Leftover Zuppa Toscana.
Totals: 1328 kcal, 93g fat, 19g net carbs, 78g protein

My thoughts:  I was kinda low energy, but I'm not sure how much of that is this diet and how much was just related to not feeling great after my dentist visit.  

The Hubs' Thoughts:  I had a pretty good day, and enough energy.  I'm satisfied, but it still feels like I'm not eating enough. I'm actually getting hungry between meals.  I'm starting to have some cravings, but not for anything specific--it just feels like my body is saying "hey, this is OK, but I want something else."  ...it's probably good beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment