Saturday, March 16, 2019

21 Day Keto Diet: Day 11

We've reached the mid-way point!  It's all downhill from here, right?

Today was pretty productive. The weather was great, so we cleaned up the yard a bit, played outside, I went grocery shopping, and I fit in a little "resale" therapy.  In case you weren't aware, I am stupid-cheap when it comes to buying clothes.  I don't pay full price for anything, and it seems silly not to take advantage of great deals on good, gently worn clothes.  A lot of the stuff I find still has brand new tags on it!  Today, one of my favorite local thrift shops was running nearly everything 50% off, plus I had a 15% discount to use, so I got all this for about $40!  Pretty happy with that.
3 Dresses, 3 cardigans, and a pair of black jeggings.

Breakfast:  We used 4-inch springform pans (bottom left out) to make egg "buns" for these breakfast sandwiches.  Pepperjack, bacon, and avocado.  Very tasty! (plus coffee + heavy cream, of course.)
Lunch: Finished off the last of the Zuppa Toscana and Chicken Pizza Bake (split the last containers between The Hubs & I) - Then we watched Guardians of the Galaxy while Lil' Man napped, because we just watched Captain Marvel last week and somebody told me we should re-watch GOTG after for Easter Eggs/tie-ins.

After Sy woke up he played outside with the neighbor kids while The Hubs & I shared a Michelob Ultra Pure Gold and chatted with our neighbor.

Dinner: Copycat Chipotle Bowls.  Ground beef & mushrooms in a red sauce (we just used Chipotle Lime salsa and Tabasco Chipotle Sauce), served with cilantro lime cauliflower (thanks to Green Giant steamables), homemade guacamole, a little bit of cheddar, sour cream, and some shredded cabbage for crunch.  I made this dish a few months ago, before we were thinking about keto, and we liked it so much I threw it back in the rotation.
Totals: 1557 kcal, 111g fat, 21g net carbs, 85g protein

My Thoughts:  I'm glad to have been productive, but I still feel a bit lethargic. I should probably be working out more--maybe that would help boost my energy levels.

The Hubs' Thoughts: No complaints.  Pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment