Thursday, March 21, 2019

21-Day Keto: Day 16

Energy level is a little better today, even though I had to get up early for my weekly Thursday department meeting.  Busy day, between work and class and such.

In a better mood as well, but I think that's because...I'm hosting trivia at my office tonight!  We try to coordinate quarterly teambuilding events, and since I love trivia, I set this shebang up. 
Breakfast: Raspberry coconut muffin, 3 sausage links, coffee (too much coffee, I had the jitters around lunch time.)
Lunch: Leftover shrimp alfredo and assorted veggies.
Dinner:  The benefit of coordinating an event is that YOU get to pick the food that's served. Since I know I can have wings, I went with a Party Pack from Buffalo Wild Wings. Had about 5 wings (medium sauce and the Chipotle dry rub, both low carb), salad w/ranch, and 2 Michelob Ultras.
Totals: 1660 kcal, 111g fat, 30g net carbs, 84g protein

My Thoughts: I'm pooped.  :)  But otherwise had a great day.  

DK's Thoughts:  Physically tired all day, and had a headache in the evening.  But my brain is still working--set 3 new high scores on Peak today.

No comments:

Post a Comment