Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thirsty Thursday: Blackberry Margarita!

Here we go.  I promised you a blackberry margarita, and here it is.  And it’s WAY easy. 

This was invented somewhat on a whim, and somewhat on inspiration from a Bon Appetit article that listed less traditional margarita recipes.  My coworker Jen was nice enough to bring some El Jimador tequila to our anniversary BBQ, and mentioned that she hadn’t thought to get the other ingredients for margaritas.  I remembered my freshly made blackberry syrup in the fridge, excused myself, and about 5 minutes later, returned with two of these:

IMG_1559

Ingredients:

1/4 cup tequila

2 tbsp blackberry syrup

2 tbsp lime juice

blackberries for garnish

IMG_1562

(It’s so Instagram-y…)

Combine & enjoy.  Sweet, tart, & super smooth.  Just like you.  D’aww…

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment