Thursday, December 15, 2011

Thirsty Thursday: Primo Edition

Today’s Thirsty Thursday is dedicated to my cousin Primo, who graduates this weekend from University of New Orleans…

image

(Geaux Privateers! …it’s also one of my alma maters.)

…with his Bachelors in Interdisciplinary Studies (Geography & Urban Planning).  Along with this piece of paper, he also snagged a top-notch job at a consulting company there in New Orleans.

 

I am just ridiculously proud of him, and being my only relative who lives in the state of Louisiana, he gets top honors today, and we celebrate both him, and his favorite drink:

Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka & Water. 

50/50 mix (wedge of lemon for garnish is optional):

image (Drink photo snagged from this delicious-looking blog, since I’ve been sick all week.)

 

So raise a glass & toast to the health, wealth, & general well-being of one of my favorite relatives, whether you know him or not.  ‘Cuz he deserves it.

image(Navy Veteran, former Missourian, college grad, and Dive Buddy Extraordinaire!)

CONGRATS, PRIMO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment